2017 Carlisle Hotel information

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I was able to get the same hotel as last year. It is Park Inn West Harrisburg.
http://www.parkinn.com/hotel-harrisburgwestpa

The prices are:
Thursday 06/01/17 $106.00+taxes
Friday-Saturday 06/02/15- 06/03/15 $135.00+taxes

There is a 2 night minimum for the weekend.
I have a block of 20 rooms blocked. The blocked rooms will be held until 05/04/157 after that they are released first come first serve basis.

Reservations can be made by calling 717-697-0321 or 800-772-7829. Tell them you are part of the Super Coupe Club of America (SCCoA).

Cancellations must be done 7 days prior to arrival or credit card on file will be charged for the original booked dates.

Thanks
Ken

Hoping to have my car running this year so I can attend, electrical issues kept it from running all last year....Missed hanging with everyone!!!

Hotel reserved

Just made reservations, looking forward to seeing everyone again

First time on the show field

I haven't pulled the trigger on registration at this point, but do you have any advice for a newb? I probably wouldn't be able to make it until Friday evening. Do I have to be present for awards?

If I pay my membership dues by the end of the month, will my SCCOA sticker make it in time for the show?

Looking forward to meeting some SC enthusiasts!

I haven't pulled the trigger on registration at this point, but do you have any advice for a newb? I probably wouldn't be able to make it until Friday evening. Do I have to be present for awards?

If I pay my membership dues by the end of the month, will my SCCOA sticker make it in time for the show?

Looking forward to meeting some SC enthusiasts!

Usually the parking space for the show field and tent size are the only items impacted on when you register for the car show. However, last time that was even an issue was 2014 if memory serves me correctly (in terms of parking space) everyone registered late and it was cramped and I believe at this point SCCOA pays for the larger tent and cookout as part of the "club perks" ...I am sure David/Pat will confirm this soon towards. So probably doesn't have much impact either way at this point. Last few years we've had a ton of available parking space.

As for awards - I am sure that will be discussed closer to the event. There are usually some club level awards from members and then the Car Show Awards from votes received on other car show attendees. Either way - that stuff takes place Saturday Evening so arriving Friday night should be fine.

If you need an extra Club sticker or two I am certain I have a few PM me your address and I can send em out.

-Tim

Hotel reservation

Made my reservation yesterday. They stated only two more rooms left in our block. It'll be good to see everyone again.

Back