1994 Dash Cluster surround

CougarXR/7

The dash cluster surround of my 94' cracked into pieces. Looking for one in decent shape at a reasonable price.

I think the 89 SC i have is the same and its perfect. I can send you pictures of it if you send me your email, as i have tried to send pic's through here and they never seem to go.
Thanks Jim

Sent you another pm. I got the one I have out of the car, 2 mounting tabs on the bottom are missing but otherwise it looks nice.

I've pmed you my number text or call me to discuss further. My phone won't load pics on this site. Thanks

dash surround

008.jpg008.jpgHi,
I think i sent you or it might have been someone else a picture of the dash surround .

Last edited:
surround

I'll just wait for warmer weather and lay up a custom fiberglass surround........no way I'd ever pay that much for a chunk of plastic.

As was mentioned, any 94-95 bezel ....all the Tbird bezels are the same. Most junk yards will have a couple to choose from. Why make it hard on yourself ?

As was mentioned, any 94-95 bezel ....all the Tbird bezels are the same. Most junk yards will have a couple to choose from. Why make it hard on yourself ?

Actually any 94-96 Thunderbird will work as long as you don't have the optional buttons on the one side (very few do). In fact, Cougars of the same year will work also, but they weren't black so you would have to paint it. While most junkyards do you have several MN12's in their inventory at any given time, finding one that has a trim piece still intact is not easy. And then when you do find one, getting it out in 1 piece is also a challenge due to their age.

Back