Various SC parts from parted out cars

Jim Cockerham

I have several parts from different SC that I have parted out. There is just too many to list. If you are needing something, please let me know and I will hopefully have it. Just give me a call at 336-784-9363 or send me a message.

Jim

Hello, wondering if you have any pullies or other performance parts that are good with 94-95 sc's

I am looking for a drivers side hub and working ABS sensor from a 89-90 SC/ XR7 and the pigtail for the opposite end.

Radio

I have several parts from different SC that I have parted out. There is just too many to list. If you are needing something, please let me know and I will hopefully have it. Just give me a call at 336-784-9363 or send me a message.

JI NNEED A RADIO FOR MY 1989 SC. JBL. PREMIUM. AM/FM/TAPE. ?

Center Brake Light Assemblies (both)

Looking for center Brake Light assy. both sides for 95 SC. must lite up

Differential

I am looking for an 8.8” 3.73 gear set and limited slip or locker differential to fit a T-Bird IRS. The whole pumpkin or just the internals… Either way.

looking for the rear passenger side knuckle. got one?

how much

Thanks

Dash panel

Do you have the center dash panel for the climate controls, clock, etc. for a 94/95? If yes, how much?

Top Intercooler Tube

I am looking for the top intercooler to labeled super charged, to get polished. Let me know if you got one. Thanks

Back