New Ford Bronco and Ford Ranger are back

DamonPearl94

After years of speculation and customer demand, the new Ford Bronco and Ford Ranger are back. Ford confirmed as much today at the Detroit Auto Show

We’ve heard our customers loud and clear. They want a new generation of vehicles that are incredibly capable yet fun to drive,” said Joe Hinrichs, Ford’s president of The Americas. “Ranger is for truck buyers who want an affordable, functional, rugged and maneuverable pickup that’s Built Ford Tough. Bronco will be a no-compromise midsize 4x4 utility for thrill seekers who want to venture way beyond the city

uge6xaknnzaru1fcwevw.jpg

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/a-new-ford-bronco-and-ford-ranger-are-officially-happen-1790972669

Last edited:
Isn't that the new Bronco III? Shared w/Ranger, right? ;)

This is the new Bronco I'd buy... F-150 based, instead.

2017-Ford-Bronco-750x500.jpg

Last edited:
From what I've heard no final body design has been leaked. All pics so far are speculation. I could be wrong though

All pics so far are speculation.

Of course, but where's the fun in that :p

Up next...Bronco Raptor
2380d99d6fe97df91aac3f1c9f0b8d67.jpg

We had a '68 Bronco with Stroppe 302...miss that rig.

New Ranger Crew sold in the US? Might get used to that...
ford-ranger-crew-04.jpg

That's what the Bronco III might look like.

Can always hope it would be more like a 2018 F-series tho:
dsc_0119-970x647-c.jpg

Last edited:
Does it come in White?

Will there be a Pursuit Package?

A Ford dealership, I will give the first 50 Bronco buyers a a free case of apple juice. You know, because OJ will kill ya. Hahaha... thanks, I’ll show myself out.

1402942857000-XXX-OJ-Simpson006.jpg

My parents had a white 93 Bronco identical to the O.J. Bronco. I still remember when the chase was on TV and my family watched just because they were chasing "our" truck. ;)

I liked that Bronco so much I bought my own several years ago. Not exactly an O.J. Bronco though. 20150307_122141.jpg

Back