Hello

ShawnSC1

Hi everyone,

Its been a while and miss driving my SC and going to meets and the track. I want to get back into it again. I know a few of you guys and miss yaaa.. I hope to see old friends and new members this summer. With that said I am getting my SC painted and other stuff tuned up to her. So looking forward to seeing you old friends lol and newbies. :):):)

Hello,

Nice to see someone else come out of SC hibernation, last I counted it was just about 9 years that I didn't have a running SC on the road. Work, family and farming were all in the way of enjoying these cars and now that the new career allows me to have nicer things I chose to get back into it and bought another one just this past summer. Still have the 92 tucked away for a rainy day, maybe I'll build it with my future offspring whenever that may be. Hoping to get down to the track and a few meets this spring/summer provided there are some still going on.

Last edited:
Welcome back lol. Great to see some older club guys getting back into their cars. Also great to see that some cars managed to stay safe tucked away until life allows you to get back into them. Hope we can have a few more meets or gatherings this year. Would love to see some paint in progress pics or just any pics of anyone's sc really.
Cheers guys.

Drew

Back