how much do we save in weight?? aje "K" member setup...

The kids got me lots of gum this year so I should be able to stick everything back together if need be.. You got to first get past Scott, then you can worry about my hot rod.....lol....Rich P.S. I have dropped more than 800 lbs already so that is almost a second off my time in itself....:D:eek:
I don't expect that you will be in the same class with me.

I think if you take that car apart you will find a lot of other things that no one knows about... Got to give him credit, he does have not only a fast car, BUT something that you can drive all over the place.. He has done the power tour a bunch of times and always drives it home at the end.. I can't say that I would have something that could do that....Rich

Just a conversation I had with Kurt about his stock single intercooler with his setup and how he had been badgered to change it. Like he said, "It works."

Figured I would add some more weight details to this thread. I will add to this as I gather more data. I am getting my weights from a older USPS scale that I have.

Stock 93+ spindles with hubs and sway bar end links both are just under 38 lbs.

2-2000 Mustang PBR calipers/brackets pads and bolts and 10.6" rotors just over 46 lbs.

Both front struts with 1-1/2 lowering springs and both upper control arms 62 lbs even.

Last edited:
Back