1995 Thunderbird SC 5-Speed

Still for sale

Is this still for sale? ive tried to contact you multiple times. I will be in Monroe Michigan at Milan Raceway this weekend and would like to come see it. I sent you another email with my contact info.

Thank you

I wish it were still for sale...

Dude. Say it ain't so.

I'd love to have your car.

So, as far as I know, the car is no longer for sale.

I met with the seller in February to look at the car. He took a while to answer my forum post and email but eventually he did. He said that he is very busy with work and so is not very reliable at email.

The car looked pretty good. No rust, and it appeared to have the engine mods he said it did. I expressed interest in buying the car but wanted to see the documentation he said he had. After a few weeks of waiting for the documentation I emailed him again and after another few weeks of waiting he replied to me apologizing and expressing that he was having second thoughts about selling the car.

That was in the middle of march and the last that I have heard from him.

Bump to Top

Hi Guys,

Looking to list my 95 5-speed SC again. Traveling for work and second thoughts kept me holding onto it for a while. Pictures are attached earlier in this post. There was also a previous request to show the engine work that had been done on the car so I have attached that below in an image. Complete engine rebuild in 2013. 3000 Firm. Let me know if there is anymore interest on here or I will be setting it out locally for sale.

Car does not have a plate and will not be insured to drive, but the property the car is on does have room to take it out and move it through some of the lower gears.

I am rarely log on to check this forum, so please email me at iott17@yahoo.com.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/37dcpyf6tv9em8f/20171201_164906.jpg?dl=0

Back