1995 Thunderbird SC 5-Speed

91BLOWNSC

Looking to sell my 1995 Thunderbird SC 5-speed. Odometer says 83,XXX but realistically has more like 90k-100k as it stopped working.

Car has the following:
Completely rebuilt engine bored over (have all documentation).
Rebuilt manual transmission (though with good used parts)
Ported MP 94/95 Blower
MP Inlet Plenum
85mm TB
76mm MAF
Kooks headers with full exhaust
Ported heads with oversized valves
Cam (from David D.)
Chip
Raise SC top
Underdrive/Overdrive Pullies
CAI
Tuned by David D.

Downside:
The car was in an accident and required a front core support replacement along with the fender and hood.
Needs new tires all the way around, wouldn't even drive the car with whats on it.
Car definitely has some wear and tear all around given its age, I haven't driven it at all in the past few years and has been stored on a lift in my parents barn. It does run great and I just had to replaced the alternator this fall before I put it away. Car hasn't been driven in the winter and was originally from Florida so it is clean.

I figured I'd give SCCOA the first crack, then its going on craigslist.

Make me an offer,

Mark

Last edited:
Price?

Please let us know what the price is.

Also, since the forum won't let me PM you yet please email me at koensig @ gmail.com.

Thanks,

Still for Sale

Sorry guys, I don't frequent this forum often anymore. Apparently I wasn't getting notified of any messages. The car is still available and I would still like to sell it. I'd like to get $3,000 out of it. Feel free to contact me directly at iott17@yahoo.com if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Mark Iott

Did you happen to get it up on a dyno during the tuning? Any idea of the numbers? Pictures available?

I did get it dyno'd. David Dalke did it actually. I forgot to mention the car also has a cam (picked out by Dave D.) and a chip/tune to go with it. However, the dynoing was done prior to the cam and ported blower. I would have to find the sheet to get the numbers that it put down, I don't know them off hand and I am traveling for work. It did run a 13.6 @ 104 mph on the crappy 225s.

Thanks,
Mark

Hi, did your 95 SC 5 Speed sell? I just joined and am curious. Thanks. Tup.

Hi, did your 95 SC 5 Speed sell? I just joined and am curious. Thanks. Tup.

Still for sale

Is the Super coupe still for sale, Im I Macomb Michigan, I sent you an email.

How much are you asking for it?
Thanks

Back