1990 xr7 for parts or repair

heavykevy

I have a 1990 black xr7 with an automatic transmission that has been sitting for several years-I do start and drive it from time to time. The engine and transmission were rebuilt some time ago, but since it has been used very little,they have less that 30,000 miles on them. The oil pump,water pump, and harmonic balancer have also been replaced. The only rust spot on the body is on the hood near the center, due to a poor paint job. The floor under the driver had a small hole and was replaced withe 18 gauge sheet metal.The interior is missing the radio and the VMM. The tires are dry rotted from sitting and it is for this reason and the fact that the car has been sitting for a long period of time that i would recommend that the vehicle be transported/towed. I do not want to part this vehicle out, i wish to sell it complete. I have all receipts for everything done to this car since i've owned it. Vehicle is located in RI. Will accept any reasonable offer. contact me here or at heavykevy@cox.net for more info/pictures

Attachments

• DSC_1885b.jpg
    DSC_1885b.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 289
seats

Red velour. Back seat like new, drivers lumbar support ripped, passengers has no rips. Will post more pictures soon.

more pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1565a.jpg
    IMG_1565a.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1566a.jpg
    IMG_1566a.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_1564a.jpg
    IMG_1564a.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 253
Back