SFI flexplate?

no164ford

Looking around for a sci approved flexplate for 3.8 internally balanced aod SC. I know a few guys here have them just wondering what ones your running.

I got mine way back before it was required but I figured if I was buying a new one for the few extra bucks I might as well get the one with the sticker.

Thanks. And yea I don't like the idea of a flexplate letting go at 6000+ rpms 4 inches away from my feet.

Not sure what the difference is between the 28110 and the 30210 is. But I know Mark 8 flexplates and torque converters work on 94-95 SC's.

Mocked up parts on the bench last night and all parts listed in my last post will work as planned. The PA flexplate is 1.5mm thicker then the stock one so won't really know 100% on fitment until i drop the motor in tonight for clearance to the converter. Yes tonight 2 years and 7 months later its ready to go back in finally!!!:D

Mocked up parts on the bench last night and all parts listed in my last post will work as planned. The PA flexplate is 1.5mm thicker then the stock one so won't really know 100% on fitment until i drop the motor in tonight for clearance to the converter. Yes tonight 2 years and 7 months later its ready to go back in finally!!!:D

Ryan,

Glad to hear it's going back together in time for the Shootout.

David

Back