Sold off my last bird

scbird1

Well after about 20 years and 17 tbirds the last one has flown the coop. I`m now birdless. Being a Ford man I did stick with at least a Lincoln. I bought a 2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost. Its the 3.5 twin turbo with 355 hp 355 tq. With the stage 2 package which ups the boost it should put down 400 whp. and all wheel drive makes this a nasty sleeper. The MN12 was by far the best cars of there time. Did anyone notice that the underside bolts came out clean on 20 year old cars. I never broke a single bolt off on any of my cars, underside only. I broke one off in a intake manifold once. I still give a thumbs up to all the MN12 drivers I see.
I still love the SC`s and might wind up with one some day but until then keep the rubber side down guys. I still have some rare sc thunderbird parts and some free parts
Like a passanger side fender and door black from a 96 LX. I will dig them out this spring. Mark

Best of luck to you with the MKS and modding that potent EcoBoost. I've had my SC since 9/99 and although I don't drive it much since I got my first Lincoln, a '98 Mark VIII LSC in 2010, it's very hard for me to part with it.

Hope you hang around the board still, great bunch of people on here!

I will always come back here as the SC was my first love. I looked for a 98 LSC black for years and never pulled the trigger. Every one I checked out has some kind of defect as in bad dents or neglect. Loved the 4.6 4v and wanted to put one in a SC with a blower. The MKS will do for now.

Sc

No Thunderbirds? I'll miss seeing you in town Mark................I sold off the 92' (rust) and still have the 94'.

Give me a call first to make sure i`m home. I`m retired too. I only saved the good parts.

Last chance. My garbage day is Thursday and the big stuff is going out. Got to get rid of it. Let me know

parts

Sorry Mark..have been having serious health issues.........spent two weeks in Palos Hospital,,,,,,,,,,,not out of the woods yet.

Sorry to hear that Ron. I spent a month there myself not that long ago. I held onto the parts and I will hold them for you. I still have that perfect passenger door and fender in black from a 96LX if you or anyone here needs them. I have good half shafts and like new tires and rims but you have first dibs. Hope your doing better. see you soon.

Free parts Chicago area

I have a rust free door and fender in black with great paint. Pick up only. 96 LX

found a few more parts

Ron if you are interested I found some more tbird parts. I also found something else 2015 Roush mustang RS2 727 hp. I will bring it by sometimeIMG_0334.JPG

Back