parting out three 35th birds....

pro street rich

well I got to clean out some of this stuff. I got three birds with all kinds of interior parts and some good sheet metal, but not a lot of that. I have a lot of wiring stuff, and a lot of dash stuff as well. Please ask and I will see what I have that you want and then we will work out the price....got to go so now is the time to make the deals....Rich

Interested in a pair of overhead seat belt assemblies. What radios and any auto console parts?
Thanks
Creighton

Rich,

I'm looking for an auto brake pedal assembly to convert my 5-speed to an auto. I also need any of the wiring that makes the auto assy different than the 5-speed. I believe there is a clutch position switch jumper or a small harness that accomplishes this. Let me know

all are auto's

Rich,

I'm looking for an auto brake pedal assembly to convert my 5-speed to an auto. I also need any of the wiring that makes the auto assy different than the 5-speed. I believe there is a clutch position switch jumper or a small harness that accomplishes this. Let me know

with that being said I should have all the stuff you need. Just got to find warm weather to pull it all out....Rich

Inlet piping

Im looking for the stock intercooler assembly possibly the entire supercharger setup. Thanks in advance

Back