Parting Out 92 Super Coupe 5 speed

Koensig

Hi all,

My super coupe recently lost the will to live and it's not worth it to try and fix it (anymore). More specifically, the transmission broke and is now stuck in 5th gear.
The engine runs great and all of the ignition electronics are brand new (less than 5000 miles) it also has a CAI.
The body is rusty and the interior isn't in the best shape.

Here's some pictures.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kv3tdqg0ooyq43s/AAAG_mhOBy2gPbeElrIcJ-2Ha?dl=0

The car is located in Royal Oak, MI
Contact me if there are any parts you guys are looking for and we can work out a price. My email is koensig@gmail.com

Last edited:
Parts accounted for

Alright, these parts have already been requested. Everything else is available... But the car is outside, it's cold, and I am lazy so I probably won't be doing any major disassembly.

Wiper cowls
Plastic piece that goes under the wiper cowl on the passenger side
Radiator fan
Clutch pedal assembly

Will update as I get more emails.

Car is Sold

Alright,

I accepted an offer for the car as a (mostly whole). For those who have emailed me. Thank you, I will respond and let you know if I can still get you the parts you want.

Parts I am still selling:

Coil Pack - a lot of miles on it - probably the one that came on the car new but it still works - $25
Ignition control module approximately 1000 miles on this. - $50

Last edited:
Hi I need the shifter,shifter cover,console,the plastic shroud around the seats the holds the switches please will you get back to me I'd appreciate it thanks, The Gambit

Back