Garage Sale - Lets make a deal.

Tim, what are "Several used but good sensors for those on a budget" exactly?

Ira

I have crank sensors and cam sensors ...sold one of the crank sensors already.

The sensors themselves are fine and working...usually if I replaced say the balancer with a BHJ I'd also replace the crank sensor for good measure (also the reason I have 3 spare sensors). Suppose if someones in a pinch or wants a spare they're good used sensors. Others came from the several cars I've parted out and kept for a rainy day for my own needs.

-Tim

parts

sup tim wandering if u have a passenger fender( don't car what color) alt pulley from a underdrive set. also im looking from the pass/ rear roof molding (next to the rear glass) , and the blk plastic cowl where the map senser att to. for my 94 sc. hopefully in ur stash..........my airbag controller( blue in color) went out...it is next to the pcm mine has shorted out. thx tony.

Last edited:
sup tim wandering if u have a passenger fender( don't car what color) alt pulley from a underdrive set. also im looking from the pass/ rear roof molding (next to the rear glass) , and the blk plastic cowl where the map senser att to. for my 94 sc. hopefully in ur stash..........my airbag controller( blue in color) went out...it is next to the pcm mine has shorted out. thx tony.

This will sound surprising but I do not have any of those parts.

Fenders I have are all dented.
No Underdrive pulleys
roof Molding trash like everyone elses
Black Cowl pieces I've sold to others (seems like a popular piece that breaks)
Airbag controller - Sold already also =/

What are the odds lol...hope to see ya at Carlise tho :)

-Tim

Back