Roll call

Here everyday. I even still have a Thunderbird although some people say it isn't a supercoupe anymore

Ken

Isn't like the old days when we had about 7-8 supercoupes in the area. I believe Brando B is still around and a couple of newer folks on the other side of the water in Hampton/Newport News. It was fun meeting up at each others house or at the weekly car meet at Jenro's but those days are long gone.

Need to put it out on Facebook. Hate to say it but there aren't many that come here to look for stuff anymore.

Hi Keith, you know I'm still here in Gloucester, now I have the two 95 SCs in the coral. Meet up with an SC owner in Newport News two weeks ago. He has 1 1/2 SCs. He posted on fb.

We need to figure out a time and place to meet up on a Saturday. It'd be nice to get a few supercoupes together like we use to do at jenro's many years ago.

Maybe we can find a meeting place in Norfolk, maybe Doumars or some place similar. I don't really know of any car meets anymore but if you do maybe we could make that the place.

Great idea Keith. Millennium TBird is winterized, and I need to put my new BHJ balancer and new belts on, then I can run with y'all. I told Luis today he needs to see your blackbird

Can everyone make it on March 25th?

Cars And Coffee
Sat 9 AM · Uno Pizzeria & Grill~·~Norfolk
5900 Virginia Beach Blvd Janaf Shopping Center, Norfolk, Virginia

Great idea Keith. Millennium TBird is winterized, and I need to put my new BHJ balancer and new belts on, then I can run with y'all. I told Luis today he needs to see your blackbird

Jon, you left your technical book at my place. sent you a PM

Can everyone make it on March 25th? I know that it's really early but it is a car meet, it'll let others know about our cars because almost everyone doesn't have a clue.

Cars And Coffee
Sat 6 AM- 9 AM · Uno Pizzeria & Grill~·~Norfolk
5900 Virginia Beach Blvd Janaf Shopping Center, Norfolk, Virginia

Back