1990 T bird Sc

jdsgallops

After much deliberation, I am offering my SC for sale. I do not have the time or money for 3 project cars. This one is odd man out. I have owned this car for over 5 years and have touched almost everything on it.

Front suspension is rebuilt. Upper and lower control arms, moog strut rod bushings, KYB shocks and Eibach lowering springs all around, new steering rack and tie rod ends.

New solid motor and transmission mounts.

Rear suspension is stock to the best of my knowledge

3.27 límited slip center section

95 5 speed trans has been installed with B&M shifter

Motor is a stock replacement procured from Matt Haub(Dr. Fishbone) with approx 160,000 on it iirc and has had headgaskets recently changed, according to Matt. Has new alternator, water pump, and power steering pump, 36lb injectors.

Blower and all tubing has been ported by me.

Black cloth interior, aftermarket CD player.

Ported exhaust manifolds into SCP catted downpipes and a flowmaster cat back is installed.

190lph fuel pump

Heater core was replaced when I had the engine out.

Chrome Cobra R wheels

The factory ABS booster was sent out via SCP and rebuilt. Only a couple 1000 miles on it.

All new brake rotors and pads.

New ignition switch installed.

The issues.
The car currently does not run. All indications are a bad computer. The wiring harness connected to the computer will also need to be replaced as the bolt is stripped holding it to the computer.

All 4 tires need to be replaced

Battery is dead

The roof was repainted by a previous owner but not clear coated. Not noticeable from farther than 5 feet away but noticeable standing next too it.

As much as I enjoy the car ever since the original engine snapped the crank it seems I can't run more than a tank of gas through it before the next issue arises(Thoufh there are so many new parts i am not sure what else can go wrong at this point in time). I have most receipts for this vehicle that total somewhere around $10k. Therefore my asking price is $1500 firm. That will include all original parts(vmm, arc actuators,etc...), the bolt on's I have for it(75mm Throttle body, 73mm C&L MAF with 36lb sample tube, intercooler fan, 5% SCP blower pulley, 2 guage A pillar pod, white face illuminated guage overlay.) a spare shortblock, and a spare early model gas tank.

The car is located near the Kentucky Tennessee state line. It will make a great project for someone who loves these cars and will invest the time for the needed repairs to do it. Most all common SC repair issues have been resolved. If it does not sell in a reasonable amount of time I will fix and offer for sale locally.

For quickest reply email jdsgallops@gmail.com

Last edited:
topping one more time before i send this down the road. The car currently idles but will not rev or move under it's own power. Great easy project for a SC enthusiast.

Back