93 supercoupe with manual trans

amccoupe1

93 supercoupe for sale. looks like im selling my bird. last year i hit a deer with it. it has a 94 bumber on the front. i bought a 93 sc bumper that needs put on and painted as well as a cirvinis hood that i started to mount. Car still needs new header panel bought for it. i got 93 headlights for it. Transmission 3rd and 4th stick. valve covers leak. car is located in Jamestown NY. if your interested let me know you can text or call me at 716-489-7086.

can you describe with more details the car?

Hi could you give us more details of the car, such as color, interior (color, leather), and some pictures. thanks

93 supercoupe for sale. looks like im selling my bird. last year i hit a deer with it. it has a 94 bumber on the front. i bought a 93 sc bumper that needs put on and painted as well as a cirvinis hood that i started to mount. Car still needs new header panel bought for it. i got 93 headlights for it. Transmission 3rd and 4th stick. valve covers leak. car is located in Jamestown NY. if your interested let me know you can text or call me at 716-489-7086.

Back