94 95 sc bhj sfi certified & bunch of 95 sc parts

BECERRASC

Hi guys i have for sale a bhj for the 9495 sc

Sfi certified (it came with a letter from bhj but i no no longer have the letter )

I have had this one since 2005 on my car now its up for sale totaled the car so here are the parts for sale it has some rust but it worked for me really good

360 to your door let me know

Also alot of parts from a 95 sc

Last edited:
Mocha

What color is the interior?

Also, what is the condition of the front and rear upper windshield trim?

The color its mocha... driver seat its garbage but the pas looks really clean how ever i am in calif it would e expensive to ship the whole seat but i can do the skins if any one interested in also have others leather colors grey and black any way let me know hat youll need

Supercharger piping

Hey man, New to the forum. I'm looking for the stock intercooler piping if you've got it. Possibly the supercharger aswell. Let me know what you've got. Thanks in advance.

Hey man, New to the forum. I'm looking for the stock intercooler piping if you've got it. Possibly the supercharger aswell. Let me know what you've got. Thanks in advance.

I have some stock intercooler piping that I would sell.

OP, would you happen to have a supercharger inlet for 94/95 blower that you would sell?

I have some stock intercooler piping that I would sell.

OP, would you happen to have a supercharger inlet for 94/95 blower that you would sell?

Could you send me some pictures? What about the the intake manifold? Trying to gather parts for a 93 notch swap.

I have everything related to sc exept the intercooler

U can txt or call 510 755 one 833

Could you send me some pictures? What about the the intake manifold? Trying to gather parts for a 93 notch swap.

Send me an email address and I can take some this weekend to send to you. I have intercooler tubes, lower manifold with rails, etc. Also have 89-93 blower, inlet and throttle body if you might need those. I'll let it all go cheap because I don't need it.

You'll want the OP's blower and parts if you can get them, they are better than the 89-93 junk I have.

Back