Supercoupe Seats

thebluebomber

I want a buy a pair of SC front seats; they don't have to be perfect but nicer condition is always better.

Shipping would be to 72701 (or I can pick-up if you're close enough)

Anyone got an extra set?

I want a buy a pair of SC front seats; they don't have to be perfect but nicer condition is always better.

Shipping would be to 72701 (or I can pick-up if you're close enough)

Anyone got an extra set?

I have a nice set of Blue half and half seats from a 94 SC if interested...I am willing to ship also.

-Tim

I'm interested - could you post some pictures when you get a chance? How much you want for them?

Also, what's the best way to communicate if we make a deal? I suppose I can't send PMs without a membership and don't particularly care to post my email directly into the thread; what's the usual way to go about this?

Appreciate it man!

I'll work on getting you photos this week. Seats are in storage about 30 mins from my house, I'll try to grab some pics tomorrow after work.

My email is randomfind33@gmail.com...feel free to shoot an email if you prefer to communicate of the board.

Once I get ya some pictures we can figure out a price from there.

-Tim

I have a good set of black leather seats

Just starting to wear on drivers bolster but great for age

I swear I replied to this earlier; either way:

I'm interested in both sets (whichever makes more sense of course):

Tim: thanks for the email (I'll definitely use it if we decide to make a deal); no rush on getting pictures man, appreciate it!

sc91gt: could you post any pictures? Also, do you have an idea of what price you have in mind?

Thanks guys; glad I'm getting responses.

Black 89 sc seats

I have a set of black 89 sc seats complete and still in the car. Pass is nice drivers has small tear but can easily be repaired

I have a really nice set of black cloth '89-92 SC seats in Cincinnati, OH. No issues at all. Both full power. Due to their odd shape and size I don't wish to ship.

Call me at 513-697-6501 if interested.

Back