Complete car sold

mywhite89

this is a complete kit that will include, the complete blower, inlet, return plenum, bypass valve, clearanced and ported intake manifold, belt, and fuel rail to install on an SC. everything works and performs great. This was an early kit that I updated with a mini cooper bypass valve, and a front snout brace.You cannot just buy one of these, they must be hand fabricated by a creative mind with $1000's worth of machines and tools to create this. I have these style twin screw's on both of my SC's and in both cases, these blowers gave my cars 100rwhp over an mpx! No better bang for the buck that I have ever found in my years of making power with these cars than a simple blower upgrade. The is for sale with this kit still installed on the car. I am not going to wait long before I start selling parts if I cant get what I want for the car. I'm not going to remove it to give you better pictures either. If you want to see what it does, jump in the passenger seat! Find my post of the complete car if you would like to buy it. $3600 firm. I barely get on here these days. Please call or text 260-341-2216

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 515
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    211.7 KB · Views: 487
Last edited:
its not sold yet! This is a lot of cash to come up with. You need one of these Matt. Maybe I'll just put a stock blower on the car and let you borrow this beast for the year. You'll find the money to buy it once you are addicted to the top end pull. better have a good clutch to keep the drivetrain on the same page.

its not sold yet! This is a lot of cash to come up with. You need one of these Matt. Maybe I'll just put a stock blower on the car and let you borrow this beast for the year. You'll find the money to buy it once you are addicted to the top end pull. better have a good clutch to keep the drivetrain on the same page.

Amen. ;)

This has to be the longest for sale 1.7 AR ever, usually these things fly away. I figured this would go quick as there are several in the club that are needing a better blower over the MPx.

Some of the issue is that the 1.7 isn't enough for a 4.2 and would need to be spun too high. If you have a 3.8 and you don't have Jesus heads then this would be a great addition. I would be all over this but I have the 2.3TVS and if I do anything after this it will be "Whoosh!".... with the TVS making its home in the black 5speed.....

Doesn't take away this it is much better than the MPX....

On a serious note, the 1.7 is capable of 450+ RWHP with an AOD. Been there done that and upgraded for more :p

On a serious note, the 1.7 is capable of 450+ RWHP with an AOD. Been there done that and upgraded for more :p

+1
actually, +20 or so, rwhp that is ;)
He's not kidding. If you like top end power in your 5 speed this here is the way to do it!

True statements. It's hard to shell out the cash, but add up all the money you've spent to make power on these car. If you've done about everything possible and spent $10k or more, you now have made an extra 150rwhp. Then spend another $3600 when you've ran out of things to do, and make another 100 rwhp over your heat pump m90.

Ok please keep me updated. Its one of those things I woulnd't mind getting out of the way, but at the same time its not the end of the world if my car stays with MP2. Car runs extremely good as is, and not sure about having to do more work on it. Huge upgrade and def worth thinking about.

Back