Various parts, Cervini hood, SC seats, 90SC partout

MadMikeyL

SCCoA Member
I have a 90 SC that I am going to be parting out. Engine is blown, and I have already removed the blown engine from the car. The body doesn't look too bad, but the underside has rust issues, and that combined with the blown motor means it isn't worth fixing. I will likely be keeping the trans and exhaust, as well as a few other little things, but other than that, let me know what you need. Also for sale (some of which came off this car)

Fiberglass Cervini Mach1 style hood. This hood was already body worked and fitted to the car, and primed but never painted. I also drilled it for hood pins, since I don't trust fiberglass hoods at speed without them. Will fit 89-93 tbirds. $300 picked up.

Re-upholstered black vynil SC seats with rear fold-down. These seats were re-done with the vinyl kit from supercoupeperformance.com (kit was about $700). Both front seats and the rear bottom were re-done. The fold-down rear still has the factory leather in decent shape, but I do have the new upholstery kit for that seat, which will be included. $400 picked up for front and rear seats, plus the upholstery to do the fold-down rear.

Black dash, 2 small cracks on far right, no cracking across top as usually seen. Make offer.

Early style SC wheels in good shape $100 plus shipping for all 4

SC side skirts $100 plus shipping

Eibach 1.5" lowering springs $150 plus shipping

Gray tweed/leather SC seats in good shape, includes non-fold down rear. $200 picked up

Set of 93+ front spindles, required for brake upgrades on 89-92 cars $50 plus shipping

Factory 94/95 SC radiator. Bracket for intercooler has been removed. Radiator has the plastic end tanks. No leaks, make offer.

I have to go through my garage and see what else I have, and I will update the thread, including additional pics.

sc parts

sup mikey ltns, i need a few parts. what r u asking for the passenger fender,both rear roof molding( on sides of the rear glass)? are those clear corners? let me know on price and if i need to drive up . thx tony.

Hey Tony! They are clear corners, but I'm keeping those. How about $50 picked up for the fender and both roof moldings?

Shawn, yes the seats are still available.

cervini hood

hey boss, is the cervini hood still available? any issues with it? cracks/scratches? is there a number that I can call you? david.drake@sympatico.ca...I check my email more regular than the forum...thx...I tried to leave a pm but it says your inbox is full

410-459-2635. Text or call me if you see this, I think this will expedite things, I am not going to allow a clutch pedal to pass me by again.

Bernie, the hood is still available, and no, there are no issues or damage. Just bolt it on and go.

Joey, I will call you later today.

Side skirt

I know you may not want to split it up, but I need the passenger side rear portion of the side skirt. If interested in selling me that piece by itself let me know!

Well the car is now gone. Here's what I have left
-Seats
-Rear L-braces
-Dash
-Early SC wheels
-Aluminum spare
-Early SC all red tail lights
-Side view mirrors
-SC side skirts with door inserts. No rips, but significant scratches on bottoms of skirts, and a few small dents in door inserts
-Good working auto seat belt tracks
-Clutch line
-Black early door and quarter interior panels
-94/95 SC shortblock, needs one rod and piston replaced, crank and stock cylinder bores still good
-5-speed driveshaft

Joey, I have the springs, clutch pedal, and shifter handle pulled for you, I just have to figure out when I'll have time for us to meet up. This coming weekend I won't have time, but probably over the weekend of May 5-7th.

parts

hi mikey i was kinda busy last few weeks, were u able to pull a pass fender/ and the rear roof molding?

I forgot about the rear roof molding. The fender on that car was rotted out at the bottom, but I do have a good passenger fender in white if you want.

I am too far away to pick the seats up, but if you are interested in removing the covers and shipping them please let me know.

Back