parting out 1990 Thunderbird sc plus other supercoupe parts

Sorry for the double post, I don't use this much. I am also looking for the center reflectors on the same car, "89.

Last edited:
90 SC seat belt control

Looking for driver's side controller for automated seat belt retractor for 90 SC
Thanks, Marc F. Wilson

Looking for the speaker plug, the one going from the back of radio to the amp. Should be 8 pins, not the smaller 6 pins IMG_0096.jpgIMG_0095.jpg

parts

Hi I'm in Arizona and the sun is killing my SC's I'm looking for interior parts arm rests, door panel parts, the leather shift cover stuff like that I'm sure your getting where I'm going thanks

Seat belt control module

Marc,
Are you looking for entire seat belt track or just the motor?
Thanks
Ken
Ken: Neither. I am looking for Control Module (microprocessor) located in left rear outside trunk on a bracket behind trim panel. It is pictured full page in factory manual at 41-54-38 (Passive restraint, Diagnosis, Wiring/Control Module) and is probably part number 14A679. It controls the seat belts and related functions. Also looking for a good JBL radio/cd player. Thanks, Marc

Hey Ken,

I'm looking for an instrument cluster and driver's side window/mirror control panel in black.

Also, are you going to Carlisle this year? If so, we could exchange there and I would be happy to pay ahead of time.

Thank you!
David

Hey Ken,

I'm looking for an instrument cluster and driver's side window/mirror control panel in black.

Also, are you going to Carlisle this year? If so, we could exchange there and I would be happy to pay ahead of time.

Thank you!
David
David,
Yes, I'm going to Carlisle. I will pull the parts. Just pay me up there.
Thanks
Ken

Ken: Neither. I am looking for Control Module (microprocessor) located in left rear outside trunk on a bracket behind trim panel. It is pictured full page in factory manual at 41-54-38 (Passive restraint, Diagnosis, Wiring/Control Module) and is probably part number 14A679. It controls the seat belts and related functions. Also looking for a good JBL radio/cd player. Thanks, Marc

Marc,
I will check this weekend. Sorry, I do not have any JBL radios.
Ken

Back