parting out 1990 Thunderbird sc plus other supercoupe parts

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I am parting out a 1990 Thunderbird SC auto with 94k. It has a blown head gasket, but no antifreeze in the oil. It is silver with black cloth gut. I have other SC parts too. please send requests. I do not have any performance items currently. I am trying to reduce inventory. I need room in my shop.

Thanks
Ken

pass fender

hey ken i nned a passenger fender, hopefully u have a 93 abs module . prices shipped to ny. thx tony.

parts

Hi can you let me know what parts that you have to sell I've got five starving kids here that could your donor's parts 2 35th's,2 1990's and a 91 all could use these parts lol

Dssh parts

Im looking for black door panels both sides. I am also looking for dash parts. Cluster bezel, the top plastic the bezel secures to. My car is a 90 xr7

Im looking for black door panels both sides. I am also looking for dash parts. Cluster bezel, the top plastic the bezel secures to. My car is a 90 xr7

let me check on the door panels. I have the cluster bezel. can you send me a picture of the top plastic piece.

Ken

I'm looking for a nice rear cover for the '89. I don't care about the color, just good tabs and clear of damage.

Back