Polished MPX w/ 5% pulley - SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Picked this up off the boards 10/2014 - for $1250 shipped... also came with a Jaybird chip (ad says QH but it was a Jaybird) and a SCP 5% pulley. Original ad:http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthr...dated-pricing-QH-chip-and-5-pulley-great-deal

This MPX was installed on my car 6/2015 for Carlisle All Ford Nationals (500 mile trip)...ended up melting a wiring harness on the trip causing the car to not run right. At that point I started collecting parts to make my car what I've always wanted rather than rush the repairs...and well 2 years later this MPX still only has that 1 trip with my ownership as I have upgraded to a 1.7 AR setup, for what I hope to be my final build.

Blower is currently getting polished back to show quality - After sitting dormant for 2 years some oxidation developed - I was able to polish the Plenum and Case portions - and Blown38 is working his magic on the snout to bring back it's luster.

Here's the 1 photo I have to show that the plenum/case polished out...also can see the oxidation of the snout...this will be gone and back to show quality prior to being shipped.

001.jpg

Purchase will include the MPX and an OE Pulley (may be a OE appearing Black 5% I will verify) - Asking $1200 Shipped which is the difference in the pulley costs. Vendors are offering the unpolished/you build kit for $1150.

Any questions please ask.

-Tim

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale. I bought this blower new from Charles Warner 12/19/2011. Kept the original email for warranty purposes. Had it on my 89 for 1 year, then on my 95 for a couple years. From my end, it absolutely has less than 6k miles on it I would estimate. Hope that helps.

Chris

i take it the plenum comes with also?

Horn

Yes it's the for the entire setup, ready to bolt onto your car, and fully polished too boot.

The reference is for the fact MP/spinningwheels/SCP are all selling just the case and plenum (and the best price from any of them is...) for 1150.00 unpolished and you build yourself...so for $50 over the retail price of that you get a polished Plenum/case/snout/rotor pack fully built ready to install setup.

-Tim

Last edited:
I am, if you'd really consider the whole 12 mo/plan. Please put me in line for that. We can PM with the details, should this become an actual option.

I am, if you'd really consider the whole 12 mo/plan. Please put me in line for that. We can PM with the details, should this become an actual option.

Was a joke and I've known Jeff as long as I've known these cars. Not looking to sell an MPX on a 12 month payment plan lol :confused::D

-Tim

I thought it didn't sound right. But, sometimes that kind of opportunity does pop up, and I didn't want to pass it up if it was for real. Dreams of an MPX were swimming around my thoughts all day. Now it makes sense. As soon as I read Jeff's post, it all became clear to me. Can't blame me for trying! This is a great deal your giving.

mpx

Picked this up off the boards 10/2014 - for $1250 shipped... also came with a Jaybird chip (ad says QH but it was a Jaybird) and a SCP 5% pulley. Original ad:http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthr...dated-pricing-QH-chip-and-5-pulley-great-deal

This MPX was installed on my car 6/2015 for Carlisle All Ford Nationals (500 mile trip)...ended up melting a wiring harness on the trip causing the car to not run right. At that point I started collecting parts to make my car what I've always wanted rather than rush the repairs...and well 2 years later this MPX still only has that 1 trip with my ownership as I have upgraded to a 1.7 AR setup, for what I hope to be my final build.

Blower is currently getting polished back to show quality - After sitting dormant for 2 years some oxidation developed - I was able to polish the Plenum and Case portions - and Blown38 is working his magic on the snout to bring back it's luster.

Here's the 1 photo I have to show that the plenum/case polished out...also can see the oxidation of the snout...this will be gone and back to show quality prior to being shipped.

001.jpg

Purchase will include the MPX and an OE Pulley (may be a OE appearing Black 5% I will verify) - Asking $1200 Shipped which is the difference in the pulley costs. Vendors are offering the unpolished/you build kit for $1150.

Any questions please ask.

-Tim

Sup Tim give me a call, 516 491-4958 the tony

Tony, I'll reach out to ya tonight - had a lot going on with the vacation and a 2 month old. I haven't forgotten.

-Tim

Why isnt this thing sold lol. For those of you that dont know this is the mpx that came off of sarah komans maroon 95 auto that just sold. This is a great deal for a fully polished mpx!

Back