Sunex Tools - 7708 Dolly

BirdofPrey97

Anyone used these? I know Northerntool has theirs, but these have better casters and I like the locking better on these and the handle. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? Their website says they weigh 132lbs. That can't be right.

http://sunextools.com/product/7708-1500-lb-car-dolly/

7708 - 1500 LB CAR DOLLY

MODEL: 7708

Oversized L-shaped foot pedal protect user from jamming toes on wheel
Sturdy ratcheting design is maintenance free unlike competitive hydraulic units
Convenient carrying handle for transportation
Locking casters on outboard wheels secure vehicle and comply with ASME-PALD 2014 standards

I got something different.

I got ones where you jack up the car and put it on the pad. they are curved so the car stays put. They roll along fine, I can push the car all by myself and they have been holding up for three years now. They were about $150 for four and I got them from Jegs.. If you want I will get you the part numbers....Rich

here is one set I have

the stock number is 80070 these work good. I have two other sets but they were over $200 for all four.. They do have bigger wheels but these work just fine for me...Rich

Since I own a money pit SC I went the cheap route. Harbor Freight, 85.00 for 4 when on sale. Only use them twice a year to move the car over to make room for another vehicle during the winter months in the garage. Can push the car by myself ok. Bearings need to be greased before using.

Ken

Back