1990 XR7 and all parts I have $3000

HwyStar

I love this car, but I need to get to work on my Lincoln.

The car has run a best of 13.03 @ 105 mph spinning. I never could get the car to hook even with 10# in the 26 x 10.50s. I'm sure it's capable of high 12s easy if the battery were in the trunk and the rear lowered some.

The car has a lot of work in it. Solid cradle bushings, stainless headers, 3.73s with a Auburn Pro, aftermarket drive shaft, AFR meter, Quarter Horse tuned by the Super Titan Dalke, MPx, SCP fmic, oil catch can, wot box, Mark VIII front brakes, poly bushings front and back, new headlight housings.....Etc....

I also have fresh spare 5 speed, extra stock intercoolers, SCs, all kinds of parts...

Last edited:
90 xr7

Joined forum just to find a XR7 SC. I'd like to talk to you about your coupe can I give you a call? Thanks

PM me. Bots scan forums online for numbers and addresses. We got to protect ourselves!
Dave

I'm surprised here. While I am partial to the xr7s the mods alone on this car are worth the price of admission. Maybe post up some more pictures, particularly of the condiion of the body/interior. Location?

You say you have a spare fresh M5R2...interested in selling it separate? If so, where you at in VA? From that work email I'm assuming somewhere around Norfolk?

Sorry, not separating parts. All comes together. Sounds like a nice ride, but I have too many vehicles! That's why I'm selling mine. I'll post more pictures later. They are all on my old phone. It's a black interior. It's not all in the car right now because I need to repair two spots in the floor pan. I do have the complete interior. If you look back at some of my posts of me running the car at the track you can see some of the interior there.

I'm in Gloucester VA which is between Richmond and Norfolk.

Last edited:
Back