1990 SC For Sale

dtdebuty

Well I have decided to sale my red 1990 SC for anyone that may be interested. At this time I have 131,000 Miles on it. However, its in great condition. Very clean car! 3 months ago the AC was rebuilt completely and a new waterpump was put on it. In addition, it has new brakes were put on it 4 months ago and rear brakes 2 months ago. I also had both windows repaired 5 months ago as they were slipin. Finally, a belt was put on 5 months ago for the supercharger. Anyone that may be interested will have to buy only tires as there is about 40% thread left on them. Nothing else is needed!!! The interior is in great shape as well. No tears or cracks. I am asking $5000 for it. Respond to dtdebuty@comcast.net and I will email pictures.

P.S. I have a carfax report showing that nothing has ever been wrong with it other than minor little things like AC, waterpump etc. that have been repaired like I mentioned earlier.

Attachments

• sc_0003.jpg
    sc_0003.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Hey Dan,

Hope your doing well since the last time I saw you. Too bad you cant buy the car. I know how the negative cash flow is. Been there many times. Mostly when I was dating and especially after I got married. LOL Its a great one and Ill miss it once I sell it but I have had it over a year now and Im ready to move on to something else. Possibly a 2000 mustang if my money will alow it. For some reason I love that new body style. However, I would die for the new T-Bird but my money will not allow it for nothing. By the way thanks for the link to my other pictures. Take care and Happy Holidays to ya and everyone else!

David, sorry to hear you are selling it. Its a straight car, so who ever buys it will have a nice one. You getting a GT or something a little more ;)?

Back