90 Super Coupe part out

Chevydillan

1990 standard trans car. Black with black interior. Transmission and all related parts are gone. Bought the car to do a 5 speed swap so all those parts are gone. I do have all the auto parts from my good car though, slipping AOD. The engine runs good but needs head gaskets.
The interior is very rough. Cowl is gone.
Let me know what you need with your zip and I'll get some prices.
Car is in new mexico

Do you still have the seat belts, by any chance? If so, I'd appreciate a price quote. 93906

It's pretty nice. Does have a small crack about a 1/4 long on the underside corner, only seen from under the car. I'll get some pics when I get home tonight. Shipping may kill it though. Just make an offer

Looking for the piece under the passenger side cowl panel? The outer cowl sits on top of it and is bolted to the bulkhead. Also what shape are the cowl panels in?

Thanks

Tim

Hi I'm looking for the console if not damaged and arm rest door panel parts aslo Arizona is hard on my SC's just paid 12,000 to restore my 35th it ain't nothing nice out here I've got 2 35th's 2 '89's '90,'91 I did have 8 total but have lighten the load costing me some big money lol

Last edited:
Hood and/or right front fender? Zip is a bit far, but I'm trying to get some ideas to compare/save on body work being done. 19526

Balancer?

1990 standard trans car. Black with black interior. Transmission and all related parts are gone. Bought the car to do a 5 speed swap so all those parts are gone. I do have all the auto parts from my good car though, slipping AOD. The engine runs good but needs head gaskets.
The interior is very rough. Cowl is gone.
Let me know what you need with your zip and I'll get some prices.
Car is in new mexico

I need a harmonic balancer for a 91 SC. How much shipped to Lincoln, Nebraska, 68507?
402-817-9172 for text
Lonnie

Need a simple little know

I'm looking for the square knob that fits on the up/down-in/out control for the drivers side seat. Let me know if you've got a black one to sell.
Thanks,
VinceU1

Back