Thunderbird/Camaro f/s interesting!

I dunno, looks clunkey to me. The modern Camaros look overweight to me and the front end on an mn12 just doesn't flow in my opinion. Want the front of your bird to look good just get a cervini hood or leave it alone.

I remember seeing this things years ago...still don't understand the "why". Someone put a lot of work into it that's for sure though. I'm kinda liking the rear fender flares...at least from the pics. Can't do the blue exterior and red interior though...:confused:

I remember seeing this things years ago...still don't understand the "why". Someone put a lot of work into it that's for sure though. I'm kinda liking the rear fender flares...at least from the pics. Can't do the blue exterior and red interior though...:confused:

I thought about doing this with a Gen 3 Camaro front end and my tbird. Because lemons (and to see how many purists I could annoy).
The fact that someone did this "seriously" (meaning they paid someone for real paint and likely real non-rusty/non-dented parts instead of buying the from Sherwin Williams and rolling it on and getting the parts from a JY) makes me laugh.

-g

1994 SC rear bumper and side skirts molded in may have worked a bit better? lol I talked to this guy a few years back

Back