Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: bad white sc for sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    hello everyone,
    I am selling my sc! It was sitting for a few years, took it to the shop, new battery, new water pump, new radiator, new thermostat! the car has almost 77,000 miles. I had the transmission rebuilt about 6 years ago and a new clutch put in as well! everything else is stock! the rebuilt trans and new clutch have less than 2,000 miles on them! needs a little TLC, the check engine light is on, no radio, missing inside door handle cover! maybe a cigarette burn or two but over all good condition!Name:  t bird side.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  135.6 KBName:  t bird side.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  135.6 KBName:  t bird side.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  135.6 KBName:  t bird right.JPG
Views: 549
Size:  252.8 KBName:  t bird front.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  126.7 KBName:  t bird radio.JPG
Views: 553
Size:  346.6 KBName:  t bird guages.JPG
Views: 550
Size:  374.6 KB

    email me with offer, best offer takes it: I'm in Bucks county Pa you work out pick up

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    my email is mdevine@eastern.edu
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    The first 7,500 takes it, rims and tires have less than 100 miles on them! I will find the center caps tomorrow! brand new inspection! I gave you guys first crack otherwise I'm gonna sell it to some one who doesn't know what they got!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    I also have like three bins of parts from a parts car I just junked! basically everything but the block that go with it! whole set of sc rims, I'm gonna detail the car and repost pics for you bums! somebody at least tell me to go screw myself, you'll make me feel better!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Herrin Illinois
    Posts
    3,257
    7500 is high for a car like this
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 470.8 469.8 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    7500 is high for a car like this
    really? why even have a super coupe club if they aint worth ~~~~? it's a classic car with 77,000 miles on it in good condition! I'm not hurting for money, ill drive it a little then ill tarp it up for ten more years and try again!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Herrin Illinois
    Posts
    3,257
    They just arnt bringing that now especially nit here because everyone knows what they are bringing. I paid 3800 for my car and it had perfect black leather and everything worked. It even came with an extra m5r2 and some other goodies. Your just not in a realistic price range for you particular car i wouldnt go a dollar iver 3 grand. Im nit telling you this to be mean or anything like that im just telling you for similar cars that have been bought and sold in the past year. The last one that went for around that money was a show perfect twin screw car with over 400 rwhp that would actually be in the "Bad" category.
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 470.8 469.8 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    They just arnt bringing that now especially nit here because everyone knows what they are bringing. I paid 3800 for my car and it had perfect black leather and everything worked. It even came with an extra m5r2 and some other goodies. Your just not in a realistic price range for you particular car i wouldnt go a dollar iver 3 grand. Im nit telling you this to be mean or anything like that im just telling you for similar cars that have been bought and sold in the past year. The last one that went for around that money was a show perfect twin screw car with over 400 rwhp that would actually be in the "Bad" category.
    WELL YOU WOUNDNT BE DRIVING THIS CAR FOR 3,000 grand! I'M GONNA TAKE HER OUT RIGHT NOW, BET I CAN GET THIRD GEAR TO CHIRP

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Herrin Illinois
    Posts
    3,257
    Quote Originally Posted by owner View Post
    WELL YOU WOUNDNT BE DRIVING THIS CAR FOR 3,000 grand! I'M GONNA TAKE HER OUT RIGHT NOW, BET I CAN GET THIRD GEAR TO CHIRP
    Whoa dont get crazy on us now lol.
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 470.8 469.8 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Paoli Indiana
    Posts
    4,389
    Dude put down the crack pipe! I have more than this in my drivetrain. I have a new paint job
    non ghetto wheels all the good stuff and I couldn't get 7500 for mine! Hell clark could buy a laborgini
    For what he has in his car and he would have trouble getting this for his car. Its a 3500 tops car less
    After you get jewed down sorry it is what it is
    93 SC Red Auto 111k
    2013 Shootout Bracket ET First Place
    2015 Shootout Car Show Honerable Mention
    2016 Shootout Mod-1 First Place
    4.2, MPX, 3.73s Built AOD
    12.70@107.2
    Coming soon 11.xxx

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Paoli Indiana
    Posts
    4,389
    Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    Whoa dont get crazy on us now lol.
    Have fun chirping 3rd gear a stock sc with a bad clutch and high miles will do that.....
    93 SC Red Auto 111k
    2013 Shootout Bracket ET First Place
    2015 Shootout Car Show Honerable Mention
    2016 Shootout Mod-1 First Place
    4.2, MPX, 3.73s Built AOD
    12.70@107.2
    Coming soon 11.xxx

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob_Royer View Post
    Dude put down the crack pipe! I have more than this in my drivetrain. I have a new paint job
    non ghetto wheels all the good stuff and I couldn't get 7500 for mine! Hell clark could buy a laborgini
    For what he has in his car and he would have trouble getting this for his car. Its a 3500 tops car less
    After you get jewed down sorry it is what it is
    Well I didn't get third gear to chirp but it still has some get up and go! lol I might as well just give it away for 3,500 maybe ill do better claiming on my taxes lol
    by the way it dosent have a bad clutch, I had the clutch replaced! but thanks for your response, this place is dead, 300 people looked at it no comments
    Last edited by owner; 05-20-2017 at 12:04 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Herrin Illinois
    Posts
    3,257
    Quote Originally Posted by owner View Post
    Well I didn't get third gear to chirp but it still has some get up and go! lol I might as well just give it away for 3,500 maybe ill do better claiming on my taxes lol
    by the way it dosent have a bad clutch, I had the clutch replaced! but thanks for your response, this place is dead, 300 people looked at it no comments
    It amazes me that you assume your going to sell a stock cloth interior sc with ghetto wheels and fuzzy dice in the mirror for near tripple its value. Not gonna happen chief. This place isnt dead if 300 people looked at your car and didnt reply your comments are a testament as to why. I pretty much replied to try to keep you from embarrassing yourself anymore but obviusly my efforts where futile.....
    MEMBER #2488 best rwhp 470.8 469.8 torque
    2016 shootout Best of show award
    2015 Carlisle Best of show modified, 1st place 92 93 SC and Celebrity's choice award winner.
    2014 Shootout Best of show 1st award winner
    2014 Comp cams VIP Car craft street machine nationals
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage.p...e_view&id=7152

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    680
    These cars are like military aircraft. They're stout, have good performance but need hours of maintenance to keep them running right. They *might* be worth something some day but I don't think any of us hold onto these cars because they think the value will come. They have value to us because we enjoy them, because they're unique and for many they're "sleepers". Lately it seems that the parts are worth WAY more than the whole. I bought my 94 SC with 78K on the clock in MUCH BETTER condition than your car for $3800 back in 2012. These cars are worth what the buyers are willing to spend and what the sellers are willing to accept.

    You likely have 300 views and limited response because people just like to look.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    bad white sc for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by davec73 View Post
    It amazes me that you assume your going to sell a stock cloth interior sc with ghetto wheels and fuzzy dice in the mirror for near tripple its value. Not gonna happen chief. This place isnt dead if 300 people looked at your car and didnt reply your comments are a testament as to why. I pretty much replied to try to keep you from embarrassing yourself anymore but obviusly my efforts where futile.....
    https://youtu.be/bq54jb_5WCI

    DEARLY BELOVED,
    WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY ON THIS SOMBER AND SOLEM OCASSION TO LAY TO REST THE FORD THUNDERBIRD SUPER COUPE! YOU HAD A GOOD RUN! IN YOUR EARLY YEARS YOU HAD SUCH VALUE, SUCH POTENTIAL! BUT DEATH CATCHES UP WITH US ALL! YOU WILL LIVE ON IN OUR MEMORIES AS WE ALL MOURN FOR YOU!
    ASHES TO ASHES, RUBBER TO RUBBER, WE NOW RETURN YOU TO THE GROUND FROM WHICH YOU CAME!

    https://youtu.be/5tzzmc7lkKg
    Last edited by owner; 05-20-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. 92 white sc for sale
    By wegat in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:57 PM
  2. 1994 White Sc For Sale
    By TwoBadSCsinNY in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 11:33 AM
  3. 89 White SC for sale
    By cstemm in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 11:07 PM
  4. 92 White Sc For Sale
    By SVEETSC in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 04:14 AM
  5. 90 White SC for sale-LOOK!-$1900/BO
    By nighttrain in forum Cars for Sale
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 06:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •