going to the track this weekend..

pro street rich

well I am hoping to make it to the track this weekend.:eek: Hope to make a couple of runs to see if the winter was good to my car or not.:confused:. You never know what the winter may do.. Now I got to get my butt out to the shop and get this car ready to run... I got a lot of work to do ,but I do have the time to get this bad boy running and give it a good pounding....Rich:D

got lots to work on..

Good luck, but don't you have a car to work on?

I got lots of stuff to work on, BUT:D;) I have been very busy and got some work done so I can drive down there and play. This will give me a good base line to go from as I get more into this one....Rich:eek:

had some fun at the track..

well I got my 60' down to a nice 1.5 coming off the trans brake and did make some people look twice.. all in all it was fun even thou I never got to make a full pass. There was some issues with the track so everyone was given their money back if they wanted and you could only make 1/8 mile runs.. with time.. I was just happy for the test on the starting line... They are planning a big event for the "no prep" guys so they were making some changes that is why we could only run 1/8 mile....Rich

Back