2017 SCCoA Top 15

You need to get rid of that leaded crap. go with ms103 or ms109 whichever is easier to get for you.

Chris,

I'll be pumping out the 93 octane and using nothing but this stuff on my race tune. I guess we will find out how it works during the Dyno Competition.

Sunoco 260 GT race fuel.jpg

David

Chris,

I'll be pumping out the 93 octane and using nothing but this stuff on my race tune. I guess we will find out how it works during the Dyno Competition.

David
Sounds like you will be head to head with David Clark. You cant let a small 2.0 beat out the mighty 2.3 Whipple

Ken

Even if Clark's car should be faster, he still needs to row the gears....Neibert has some insurance :)
agreeded, I dont know if Clark can row the gears but both cars should put down around 500 hp on the dyno, that should be interesting

Ken

agreeded, I dont know if Clark can row the gears but both cars should put down around 500 hp on the dyno, that should be interesting

Ken

Ken,

He will probably beat me on the dyno using the manual transmission, but I think I've got him covered on the track. Hitting my shift points much better since getting the shift light installed last year.

David

My 2.3 whipple arrives tomorow Clark is going to have to get past me for a chance at you :)

Ken,

He will probably beat me on the dyno using the manual transmission, but I think I've got him covered on the track. Hitting my shift points much better since getting the shift light installed last year.

David

I cant waite to try all of it. I highly doubt I put down a 10 sec pass but if my car is setup right with everything working I just want to be consistent and learn. I will hopefully be shifting wot on the shift light as well. I am also going to take mine by a scale and weigh it soon, im coming to play this year.

Even if Clark's car should be faster, he still needs to row the gears....Neibert has some insurance :)

With all the drive train loss Dave has I dont really think my car actually has more power than his and he has alot more experience. I'm just glad to be in the discussion at all.

It's a 2.1 big bore Ken for some reason I think you should know that lol.

Good to know. I know david makes right at 500 with his race tune and you were right there as well so Its a heads up on the dyno. I think david will be unstoppable on the track and coming up will be jacob on the outside. LOL. Haven't heard much from Brian oatway

Good to know. I know david makes right at 500 with his race tune and you were right there as well so Its a heads up on the dyno. I think david will be unstoppable on the track and coming up will be jacob on the outside. LOL. Haven't heard much from Brian oatway

I'm excited to see what happens!

I'm excited to see what happens!

I remember when people starting hitting 400 rwhp years ago they were granted big dogs status. Than the number grew and now you got multiple 500+ cars out there. Are you guys now considered the ultra dogs:eek:

I remember when people starting hitting 400 rwhp years ago they were granted big dogs status. Than the number grew and now you got multiple 500+ cars out there. Are you guys now considered the ultra dogs:eek:

Ken what were you're mods when you ran the whipple?

Ken what were you're mods when you ran the whipple?

Easiest thing to do is look at the garage page for my car. It is the most viewed car. Kindof scratch out the turbo stuff but things like cam specs @ fuels system is correct. I dont think the full manual body with trans lock was on there at the time there. Or the two step I have yet to install either. Car ran 11.6 at 119 I think there were some bugs to work out yet on tune, The diffrence between the M90 and the twin screw is night and day. I also ran a home made air to air IC made up of 3 stock cores, probably not the best flowing. 85 MM TB. The 95mm would help your numbers all the big HP cars are 95

Cool good deal! I could have sworn you had a 4.2. This makes me have high hopes for big numbers :)

Easiest thing to do is look at the garage page for my car. It is the most viewed car. Kindof scratch out the turbo stuff but things like cam specs @ fuels system is correct. I dont think the full manual body with trans lock was on there at the time there. Or the two step I have yet to install either. Car ran 11.6 at 119 I think there were some bugs to work out yet on tune, The diffrence between the M90 and the twin screw is night and day. I also ran a home made air to air IC made up of 3 stock cores, probably not the best flowing. 85 MM TB. The 95mm would help your numbers all the big HP cars are 95

Nope, you need a turbo or two to be Ultra Big Dogs.

David

Ken,

I'm not unstoppable, I got beat last year by an M90 with nitrous because I let him get in my head and jumped the start for a red light on the final round. Brian Oatway will be there, because like me he is one of the Shootout's main organizers. Looking forward to seeing you and your car this year.

David

Back