Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70

Thread: 2017 SCCoA Top 15

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,144
    Quote Originally Posted by neverfastenough View Post
    I could only pick 15!!!!!!!

    And I was picking people that may hit the track in 2017

    Haven't been many updates from you, Ken!
    Think of me as the dark horse

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Madison, Ohio
    Posts
    17,513
    Are F150's allowed on this list?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    Are F150's allowed on this list?
    By the same token, are SubieCoupes allowed?
    '93 SubieCoupe 5-speed, red on black

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Va. Beach,Va.
    Posts
    6,914
    Quote Originally Posted by neverfastenough View Post
    How I think the list should go

    Casey
    Brian Oatway
    Dalke
    Me
    Anthony Arnold
    Keith Nichols
    Zimmerly
    Smitty
    Neibert
    Kurt K
    Dalke Jr.
    Molly
    Haub
    Ira
    Vinning
    My name should be well below where you have it, like at the bottom..................
    SCCOA Member #2406
    '94 SC AUTO - $$$$ Pit
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=19

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Wintersville, OH
    Posts
    4,056
    Quote Originally Posted by nickleman60 View Post
    My name should be well below where you have it, like at the bottom..................
    Get some motivation, you're close!
    Making woosh sounds since 2010!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,144
    Quote Originally Posted by neverfastenough View Post
    I could only pick 15!!!!!!!

    And I was picking people that may hit the track in 2017

    Haven't been many updates from you, Ken!
    Started the car up last night. Tuneing coming soon. Good enough update for now

    Ken

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    68
    Corey you are not going to try and beat your pb and settle for 10.6's?

    Dalke what do you have that'll run low 10's? I must have missed your build thread?

    I think I've got a solid 6.1 car once it's lined out. My problem is I get the car running good then change it over the winter lol. I've switched to the china turbo, a better boost controller, and a converter change. My last visit to a no prep yielded some impressive results so I'm on the right track

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Madison, Ohio
    Posts
    17,513
    Quote Originally Posted by 20psiofevil View Post
    Dalke what do you have that'll run low 10's? I must have missed your build thread?

    I think I've got a solid 6.1 car once it's lined out. My problem is I get the car running good then change it over the winter lol. I've switched to the china turbo, a better boost controller, and a converter change. My last visit to a no prep yielded some impressive results so I'm on the right track
    I can neither confirm no deny anything. So what are you building - 6.1? Hemi? or you gonna run a 6.1 in the 1/8th? I think a turbocharged 6.1 might run a 6.1xx....
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Ottawa, Ohio
    Posts
    5,382
    Thanks for the lofty goal
    SCCoA Member#: 2515
    1990 SC AOD 2.1L Kenne Bell
    11.676 @ 121.35 mph
    506hp/478tq
    My Garage

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Va. Beach,Va.
    Posts
    6,914
    Quote Originally Posted by rzimmerl View Post
    Thanks for the lofty goal
    Yeah.................what he said.......
    SCCOA Member #2406
    '94 SC AUTO - $$$$ Pit
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=19

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,211

    if i ever sort it out...

    I should be able to get some place in the middle of that list.. just got to get things worked out so it goes straight and keeps together for more than a few passes... time will tell and then we shall see what this old fart has up his sleeve....Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,144
    Quote Originally Posted by pro street rich View Post
    I should be able to get some place in the middle of that list.. just got to get things worked out so it goes straight and keeps together for more than a few passes... time will tell and then we shall see what this old fart has up his sleeve....Rich
    Rich, you and I are old farts. We might not qualify against the the kids

    Ken

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,211

    thats why we need MORE POWER

    Quote Originally Posted by kenewagner View Post
    Rich, you and I are old farts. We might not qualify against the the kids

    Ken
    that is why we are building "MORE POWER" so we can recover from our 2 second reaction times...lol... Tim Allen is going to stop over this afternoon to help power up this "bad boy".... just hope he brings Heidi with him....lol.....Rich
    Too many cars,too little time to drive them. Anything less than 500 cubes is a small block. If you slow down in life you will get run over..

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    I can neither confirm no deny anything. So what are you building - 6.1? Hemi? or you gonna run a 6.1 in the 1/8th? I think a turbocharged 6.1 might run a 6.1xx....
    I'm setting a goal of 6.1 in the 1/8 mile. I was at the track last weekend dialing in the new boost controller and on 13psi the car ran 6.9 100mph with a very soft 1.61 60'. I was impressed with how well it run on low boost. Engine load was in the 1.4-1.5 range. One major difference was I took the rpm out to 6900 (on accident) where I have been shifting it around 6000.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    20,839
    Quote Originally Posted by neverfastenough View Post
    How I think the list should go

    Casey-8.90
    Brian Oatway-9.980
    Dalke 10.20
    Me 10.60
    Anthony Arnold 10.61
    Keith Nichols 10.88
    Zimmerly 10.96
    Smitty 10.99
    Neibert 11.20
    Kurt K 11.50
    Haub 12.25
    Dalke Jr. 12.50
    Molly 12.60
    Ira 12.90
    Vinning 13.5
    Hey now, I ran a 10.91 back in November and I'm always a little quicker than these guys. Starting this year I'll be racing with straight VP C10 instead of the mixed mess of C16, 93 octane pump gas and whatever track is selling. Don't make me put my high boost pulley on.

    Anthony Arnold 10.61
    Keith Nichols 10.88
    Zimmerly 10.96
    Smitty 10.99
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

    My Garage

Similar Threads

  1. 2016 SCCoA Top 15
    By neverfastenough in forum Racing/Track Results
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 09:47 PM
  2. 2015 SCCoA Top 15
    By neverfastenough in forum Racing/Track Results
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-16-2015, 01:25 PM
  3. 2014 SCCoA Top 15
    By neverfastenough in forum Racing/Track Results
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 02:10 PM
  4. 2013 SCCoA Top 15
    By neverfastenough in forum Racing/Track Results
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 06:07 PM
  5. 2012 SCCoA Top 15
    By neverfastenough in forum Racing/Track Results
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •