Carlisle Ford Nationals

rjgraul

SCCoA Member
Ok Guys and Gals since Damon is most likely not coming to the show this year and we have been renting the gocart track on Satuday night I am going to see if the track is still avaiable. If it is I will take care of making the arangements. So everyone that wants to do gotcarts chime in now and wether your want an hour or half hour rental. I will let you know the cost as soon as I know.

As of 5/16/17 the track is still available to rent. I would like those interested to sign up a ASAP. It will be $60 an hour so if you want less than hour do the math :)

Today 5/17/17 I took the leap of faith that we will get enough people for the go carts and reserved and put a deposit for the rental.

1. Ralph G. 30 min or an hour, depending on how many we get.
2. Ken Seegers 1 hour
3. Rob 30 min
4. Bryan for 1.5 hours split between 6 people 15 min each?
5. Pat DiPersia 1 hour
6. Tim Groth 1 hr or 30 min
7. Chris Vining 1 hr.
8. Chris Connors 1 hr. ?????

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the reins on this Ralph.

That being said I usually try to get as much of my group in as possible with 15min blocks. 1.5 split between us should work but if you need the time for other people in the club I'll take what I can get.

Thanks!

Thanks for taking the reins on this Ralph.

That being said I usually try to get as much of my group in as possible with 15min blocks. 1.5 split between us should work but if you need the time for other people in the club I'll take what I can get.

Thanks!

We usually only load/unload folks every 30 minutes, fyi.

I'll join in this year since I won't have any other obligations. I'll take whatever is available ...

-Tim

Last edited:
I'm perfectly fine with that but that is not how Damon has been doing it. Let me know what you want to do and I'll pass the word on.

Thanks!

Unless my brain is shot. . . We would run 15 minutes, then line back up at the start line. Run 15 minutes, then go back in and swap drivers. Another 15, back to the start line and a final 15. We never broke the groups up in 15 minute increments. Not saying we can't, but we'll have to see how many people we get.

Unless my brain is shot. . . We would run 15 minutes, then line back up at the start line. Run 15 minutes, then go back in and swap drivers. Another 15, back to the start line and a final 15. We never broke the groups up in 15 minute increments. Not saying we can't, but we'll have to see how many people we get.

Pat, I went back and check old posts about go carts from previous yeas and found this:

Ok everyone. Every year I rent the local go kart track for an hour. Generally they have 10 cars with a set fee for the rental be there 10 or less cars available. Thus far its always been 10. Now in years past I went from losing money on this adventure from people backing out to way to many people wanting to join in. That caused us to split spots into 30 or even 15 minute intervals so everyone could have so fun at times.

Bryan I would really prefer if everyone took at least 30 min but if that is a financial burden I will consider 15 min change outs for those who have to have that. So far we need more participation unless some of Bryan's buddies can do 30 min. But we will have to see how many sign up .

Last edited:
Sorry Pat and Ralph I wasn't to make you guys work for this... :D

Many in my group including me are perfectly fine with 30min intervals, I just know Damon broke it up more so more people could get a chance. If we don't have a lot of interest I'm more than happy to take more time in 30min blocks.

Thanks!

Sorry Pat and Ralph I wasn't to make you guys work for this... :D

Many in my group including me are perfectly fine with 30min intervals, I just know Damon broke it up more so more people could get a chance. If we don't have a lot of interest I'm more than happy to take more time in 30min blocks.

Thanks!

Sounds good Bryan.. If we do not get anymore that want to do the carts I should be fine for meeting the cost of the rental.

Back