looking for 17" cobra r

tchicken

Looking for a 17" cobra r rim ( 5 x 4.25), prefer the grey color that came on the original ford/svt rims. Rim does not have to be perfect cosmentically, but prefer no dents unless price is very cheap. scp is out of stock on their rims, and I don't really want the chrome anyway.

Thanks,

Horn

If tchicken decides to pass I would be interested depending on price. I'll be in Buffalo in late June early July.

custom wheel shop

All I see advertised at the custom wheel shop are the 18" version, but I need a 17".

My situation is this: I picked up some what can best be described as well used models, but the guy only had three of the wheels. (I'm guessing the fourth met an untimely end at a curb somewhere.) Looking to pick up a single somewhere if someone had (or knew of) a similar situation with a "broken" set. I am planning to run them on a daily driver, so they need not be showroom condition.
It would figure that the two sets that were pointed out are on the far side of the country from me. Shipping would be a beast. Thanks for the help though!

Horn

Back