Parts for free just pay shipping

HwyStar

Take a close look at the three pictures here. If there is anything you want, let me know. Just pay shipping. I'm in VA 23061. The FelPro box are new TTY bolts. The Napa box is new rear pads. And, there are 4 new in box Bosch Platinum +2s. Everything here is early SC. I also have a good 99 up 7.3 PSD radiator, and a 6.0 PSD radiator with a small leak that can be easily fixed. If no one gets this stuff, I making a metal run to the recyclers with it. I'm going out to sea for two weeks as of Monday. So, I might be hard to get.

Take a close look at the three pictures here. If there is anything you want, let me know. Just pay shipping. I'm in VA 23061. The FelPro box are new TTY bolts. The Napa box is new rear pads. And, there are 4 new in box Bosch Platinum +2s. Everything here is early SC. I also have a good 99 up 7.3 PSD radiator, and a 6.0 PSD radiator with a small leak that can be easily fixed. If no one gets this stuff, I making a metal run to the recyclers with it. I'm going out to sea for two weeks as of Monday. So, I might be hard to get.

Sent you a PM about the M90 (if it's up for grabs).
-g

Interested in the automatic transmission inspection cover (showing between the water pump pulley and the piece of wood in the bottom of the picture)
Engine oil cooler and all the hoses, engine brackets( crankshaft sensor bracket and water pump bracket etc..) pretty much everything showing around the oil cooler. Except the ignition coils
Head covers (2)
Passenger and driver side engine brackets

Thanks for the replies! I thought I was going to scrap it all, which I didn't want to do. I got your messages, and I will get everything together soon as I can. I'm out of time for now, but I will remember. I go out to sea for two weeks, and then I will be back. I will get everything together then and send it off. Sorry for any delay! I tried to do too much in too little time. Thanks guys!

Intercoolers to 68110.

Ken

Dash panel

Hi, would you happen to have the center dash panel (for climate controls/indicator module/clock, etc)?

Interested in the automatic transmission inspection cover (showing between the water pump pulley and the piece of wood in the bottom of the picture)
Engine oil cooler and all the hoses, engine brackets( crankshaft sensor bracket and water pump bracket etc..) pretty much everything showing around the oil cooler. Except the ignition coils
Head covers (2)

I got your pile of stuff together. I'll mail it out tomorrow.
Dave

Head covers (2)

I have your stuff packed. UPS said $65 to ship. PM me your address and I will send it to you.
Dave

Drivers Side valve cover

Hi
I live in zip 12458 and need the left side valve cover as long as it is not cracked or broken edges anywhere. Steve

Back