94/95 Center dash panel

Norm-L

SCCoA Member
Does anyone have a center dash panel that surrounds the radio, climate controls, etc. for a '94/'95? It doesn't need to be perfect although good would be nice. It doesn't need to have any of the components included. I just need the bare panel.

Thanks, Norm

Radio surround panel

Does anyone have a center dash panel that surrounds the radio, climate controls, etc. for a '94/'95? It doesn't need to be perfect although good would be nice. It doesn't need to have any of the components included. I just need the bare panel.

Thanks, Norm
hi norm I have 1 from my parts car 94 Sc .

Hi Pock1, I appreciate the quick response. I struggled to find one for a while and as soon as I posted this request, a local junk yard I normally go to got 2 LXs. They're a rough '95 and a '96 in really good condition. I just got a bunch of stuff for cheap money, including 2 of that panel.
Just a quick note...I noticed you live on Long Island. I live near Indianapolis. I'm the 3rd owner of my SC. I bought it from a guy in Tennessee who bought it from the original owner....on Long Island.
Again, thanks but it turns out I'm good for now, unless I screw up and end up needing yet another. lol Take care.

Back