SC day

Jimmy 2Coupes

SCCoA Member
Beautiful day for a drive here in S.E. Michigan. Broke out my 94 SC and headed up to Cabelas in Dundee. Caught a couple of bears in action so my wife got a couple of pictures with the Coupe of course.1828.jpegthumbnail_1824.jpg

Hey Jimmy!
How've you been? I'm not sure if you remember me, James F.. I had the 94 moonlight blue SC 5-speed many years ago...

glad to see you still have your SC!
I don't have a Thunderbird these days.. but I do have a "SC" of a different kind!
Have you been to Milan lately? Any plans going there? Maybe I could meet up with you there...
have you been in touch with Bill? I drove by his house a couple weeks ago and saw he had his SC out.. I'm hoping to catch him outdoors one day to catch up.. I feel weird knocking on the door, haven't talked to him in over 10 years now... anyways, hope all is well

James F.

Hell yes I remember you and your 94 SC James....what's going on man? I haven’t been to Milan in six years. The last time I was there I had my 95 5 speed and on the first pass I missed second gear pretty bad and over revved big time. Noticed severe blow-by right away so I packed up, crossed my fingers and headed for home which is about 20 miles or so. Made it home OK, parked it in the garage and it's been sitting here pretty much every since. Pulled it out and washed it for the first time in six years early last fall. Going to get to it someday. Got my 94 SC down to 13.48 on bolt on's last time I took it to Milan but haven’t done anything to it since so I don’t think I'm going to best that and haven’t taken it back since.

It's been some time since I've seen or heard from Bill. We followed each other back from the last shootout in Dayton I believe. I took my exit on 23 North and he stayed on 23 for Canton. Haven’t seen him since. If you see him tell him I said hey.

It's good hearing you man and hopefully we can meet up sometime at Milan or a cruse or something. Be well my friend.

Hey Jimmy,
It'd be great to meet up sometime.. I haven't been to Milan in about 8 years, but I'm curious to how some of my cars would do in the 1/4 mile...
I'm definitely down for cruises... not sure what's down in your area.. but I'm used to driving out that way.. sometimes at work I'll have to run hot parts to Ohio or Ottawa Lake (exit 1 off US23)..

sorry for the late reply, I don't come here often, since I've basically gone to the dark side lol (Mustangs and Oldsmobiles) but it would be great to meet up, and I still haven't run into Bill yet... but I have a friend who lives right near there I'll reach out to her and see how he's doing

I know facebooks is the popular thing these days, not sure of you do the fb thing?

Back