is it time for some trash talk for this years shoot out??

pro street rich

Well it has been quiet around here so how about some trash talk to get things going.... 1] I think we will see more turbo cars this year...:) 2] I think that Brian will get knocked off the top of the list for fastest car.:eek: 3] I think the weather will be great and we will see some really fast passes at the track. :cool:4] the dyno will get pushed to the limits with more cars over 500 hp. :D5] someone will make it over the 700 hp if they can get traction on the dyno..:cool::) 6] everyone will have a great time IF they just try.... :):cool: so there you have it the plans for this years shoot out... anyone want to make some bets here???.... Rich

so no one wants to jump in on this one??

no one has a comment on anything about this years shoot out??? or is everyone on face book???....Rich

My car hasn't been out of the trailer since last year's shootout!!! .....and it wont until at least the end of August.

I have been crazy busy......I'm not going to be much of a challenge this year.

I will agree with Rich,s accessment of the shootout. I plan to be there this year. Im waiting for Brian to retire from racing and part out his car:p I want that C4 tranny:)

Ken

I'm in same boat as Brian, super busy and haven't touched the car since I dropped the motor in. Be one less 500hp car there again this year... I'll be in attendance, and plan is to be there finally with car in 2018 after a 3 year absence.... that is if can get free time over winter to finish it up.

I'm in same boat as Brian, super busy and haven't touched the car since I dropped the motor in. Be one less 500hp car there again this year... I'll be in attendance, and plan is to be there finally with car in 2018 after a 3 year absence.... that is if can get free time over winter to finish it up.

Kinda sucks you wont have the car done and there

Ken

WHUT ? I was hoping you would have the car running too...

David

Ya life's generally just taking over shifting priorities....working 6-7 days per week and holidays, kids at age of multiple sports that i'm head coach of baseball and soccer teams, finishing basement finally.... I'll just stop there for now.

If I can get my car together in time :rolleyes: .....

I plan to be storming the ProStreet group this year with my M90. :cool:

Staying faster than Jacob :D

And becoming faster than the Homan's lol.

Beating at least one 500rwhp SC at the track.... :cool::p;)

You will be there with your 800 hp car, isnt that exciting enough. What about casey and neibert. I think the shootout will be great

Ken

I'll be there looking for some redemption for losing to Luke's M90 and nitrous powered SC in the final round of Elite Street by a red light. This will also be the first time racing my SC on oxygenated race fuel.

David

so what should I bring this year??

do i bring a big block sc or do I bring a big block " fe" fairlane or do I bring a mercury...Now both of these are 427 cars... so what do I bring...??? My 35th sc is still apart thanks to not getting parts that play well with others...lol....Rich

Back