is it time for some trash talk for this years shoot out??

do i bring a big block sc or do I bring a big block " fe" fairlane or do I bring a mercury...Now both of these are 427 cars... so what do I bring...??? My 35th sc is still apart thanks to not getting parts that play well with others...lol....Rich

Bring the one that is the quickest/fastest :cool:

David

Bring the one that is the quickest/fastest :cool:

David

That would be the mercury that I got in trouble for doing burn outs in St. Louis.. That car is too much money to race any more... The fairlane is and always was a drag car.. they both are 427's and that being said they both have some value with them, more so the mercury as that is 100% untouched and numbers matching...Rich

the sc is the fastest

you asked for the fastest, that is the bird when it is running on all the engine... That car is so funny of late that I have not even gotten it out this year....Rich

now next year it will be even more fun...

I should have my other 35th done and it should be ready to do battle... That car has been side stepping me every time I try to do something to it.. Just this week I had the trans in and out of it twice... Even as we speak it is on the work bench again due to some leak... I tell you that one is a real tough one to get done... but by next year it will be ready to take on Kurt K and a few others as well.... Got to wait with that one Rich

got some more done this week.

worked out a engine hold down setup that should keep everything in place. I also took my fairlane to a cruise night on sat. it was 80 outside and we drove it both ways without any issues.. When you can drive something like this 40 miles each way and keep everything cool you got it made... We were hot but the car ran nice and cool....Rich

I plan on coming too, I just haven't figured out how yet. I have a had a year to get used to driving the car too so I hope to do better than last year. Maybe even find a few more horses so I can keep up with all those new 2.3 whipples making all that horsepower this year.

Last edited:
I plan on coming too, I just haven't figured out how yet. I have a had a year to get used to driving the car too so I hope to do better than last year. Maybe even find a few more horses so I can keep up with all those new 2.3 whipples making all that horsepower this year.

Will be good to see you buddy

Ken

Back