In S.E. Michigan for the summer

XR7 Phillip

Hey all,

So I'm interning at Ford this summer and I'm living out in Dearborn, MI. Most of my weekends are free, so I just wanted to see if anyone in the area wanted to meet up and hang out. I've got my car with me for the summer and I haven't seen any other supercoupes around since I got here, so it'd be cool to get some cars together. Or if anyone wants some help doing tranny swaps or parking lot burnouts, I'm down.cougar pic small.jpg

Ya why don't you come down my way and help me put mine back together so I can attend the shootout with a car :eek:

I'm in Grand Rapids occasionally, about 2 hours from Dearborn. Not sure if that's too far for you, but it would be cool to meet up somewhere and hang out with some people from the club!

I was actually planning on going to the Roadkill Nights drag racing event that's happening on Woodward Ave on Aug 12 if anyone is interested.

And Ryan, maybe we should book some time and get that junk running. lol

I'm currently living in Canton, but I may possibly be moving to Dearborn in the fall.. depending on several other things...

but the Telegraph cruises is going on this weekend.. I'll probably be there in a couple different cars throughout the day...

Back