94 thunderbird sc 5spd for sale

philstad28

Im selling my 94 thunderbird sc 5spd. It does not run and drive and is mostly a parts car. The engine has no top end on it. The trans shiftes nicely and the clutch felt good. It has an aftermarket exhaust and 17" wheels. great parts car and a candidate for a 5spd swap or take on the challenge and get her back on the road. Im located in Allentown PA. Im asking $400 for it which is less than what the trans setup and wheels are worth. My cell is 484-664-9688. Text or call. I can text or email pictures. I just cant figure out how to load them on here.

Thanks, Phil

When you say no top end, you mean no heads, or no blower? Why was the car taken apart? How many miles, and what shape is the body in? What color and interior?

The heads are off. it was my daily driver until the slave cylinder in the trans went. I fixed the trans issue and on my way home it lost a freeze out plug and warped a head. it was the black 94 with the band aid on it at carlisle the one year. the body and interior both need work. its more of a parts car than anything but i guess with an engine it could be put back on the road

Ok, I remember that car. We swapped a blower on it at one of the NJ meets at Bryan's house. I'll take it, I just have to figure out how and when I can get out there to get it.

pics

supcoupe89@yahoo.com as many rust prone areas as possible with the pictures been looking for a good roller. If you know its now what people are looking for in a roller don't bother wasting time on pictures thank you. MIKE

Back