Custom double IC

kenewagner

Will have one ready in about a week. Will be a non shrouded IC. Price will be 350 plus a stock IC for a core. Price includes shipping in the mainland US

Ken

got an idea for you

At this time I cant ship to Canada. Sorry

Ken

think about getting one of the guys that come to the shoot out to take it across for you.... Just thinking outside the box..... Also do you want to buy some good cores?? could bring them to the shoot out if you like.....Rich

think about getting one of the guys that come to the shoot out to take it across for you.... Just thinking outside the box..... Also do you want to buy some good cores?? could bring them to the shoot out if you like.....Rich

Will have to let you know about the cores. Will see what funds I have available after signing up and hotel expenses.

Ken

Hi Ken, I can get Al (Als35) to pick it up at the shootout. What's the price picked up there? Thanks Tom.

Since I haven't purchased a fan yet is there one you could point me to that you could make a shroud for?

Perma cool fans were what I matched the shroud to. unfortuniately I beleive they have made their fans a little thicker in the case. Some buyers of the shrouded IC experenced fitment problems so I quit making the shrouds

Ken

Back