94 SC 5 Speed for Sale

Brett

I am selling my 94 SC 5 speed. The car has just below 95,000 miles on it. I just took out of storage after two years and after changing the fluids, putting a new battery in it, and replacing a leaking brake line it runs strong as ever. There is no rust on the car and the paint and interior are in good condition. I have owned the car for the last 13 years or so and below i will list modifications that i have done over that time. I have all the factory parts that will be included to the buyer including the A/C that functioned properly before i deleted it. The only issues with the car are the factory subwoofer is blown and the passenger side window will only roll down from the drivers side but it works from the passenger side properly. I am having issues uploading pictures so contact me if you would like to know anything and i can either email or text pics.

New Battery
Magnum Powers front Mount Intercooler
Magnum Powers Cold air kit with divider
High Flow SC Inlet Plenum
85mm throttle Body
10% O.D. Pulley
Raised SC Top
255 LPH fuel Pump
2.5" downpipes from manifolds into 3" catback with magnaflow mufflers and no cats
3.55 ring and pinion
Carbon clutches in diff
IRS pinion brace
shorth throw shifter
Dual pod A pillar Gauges. Boost and Temp because i never trusted the factory Gauges

$$5500$$
email me at brettdogg@comcast.net or text me at 586-854-6563 for any questions or so i can send picutres. for some reason it wont let me upload pictures

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that the car is in Michigan in the metro Detroit area. Also the price is negotiable

It's been in Clinton Township since I bought it from Wisconsin around 12 years ago. I've only put about 15k miles on it in that time. I had a 92 automatic when I was a kid that got stolen, so I bought this one with plans to put a terminator cobra drivetrain in it eventually but now I have another hot rod that I need room for and someone else had a t Bird with a cobra drivetrain in it around here so that took a lot of wind out of my sails for that plan. I prefer to have cars that you don't see a lot of that's why I always liked these

I forgot to mention that I have a car hauler and would be willing to deliver the car if it's a reasonable distance.

I reduced the asking price again and it is now at $5500. I really need the room in the garage that this car is currently sitting in. If I haven't any interest in a week or two it will be going back into storage.

I'd be interested if the car had functioning A/C. We can't go without it here in Vegas. Any chance on that happening before the buyer picks it up?

Cheers,
Vance

I have all the parts for the a/c and it worked before i deleted it. Ill include them as well as all the other stock parts. It's not to big of a job to reinstall them but I'm looking to sell it as it is.

Understood. I'm mechanically inclined but haven't done a lot of A/C work and, as I'd be flying in and driving home, I couldn't handle the desert stretch without A/C. It was 109 degrees here yesterday. As Roger Daltrey once said, "I'm an air conditioned gypsy." Nice car, though! Good luck with the sale.

Cheers,
Vance

I haven't had too much interest besides a few tire kickers and I'm having to jockey cars around fairly regularly. That being said I'm probably going to put the car back in storage in my mother's garage which is a 4 hour drive away and give it another go at selling in the spring. If someone is looking for a clean super coupe for a good deal get in touch with me in the next week or two. I'd rather sell it now than deal with winterizing it and hauling it up to be stored

The car is going back into storage on Friday unless someone buys it before then. If not i will bring it back out in the spring

Back