2017 Upgrades

YEZRCa.jpg

Leaks fixed
On the ground
Moves back and forth so trans works

Just need a trip to the exhaust shop to put v band clamps on and it will be ready to rock n roll

Looks like you need to put the wiper cowls on if the supercharger is low on oil you need to put some in it.

Took it for a spin today to schedule an appt with the exhaust shop even with alot of timming pulled out 1/2 throttle is stupid

Exhaust is fixed! Quarterhorse took a dump on me they replaced it for free should be here friday so i can start tuning! Drove it a little and its pretty stupid at part throttle

IFzXwb.jpg

First attempt at data logging resulted in a blown injector
O ring and massive fuel leak :( gotta unload it tommrow and hopefully I can fix it without pulling the blower

First attempt at data logging resulted in a blown injector
O ring and massive fuel leak :( gotta unload it tommrow and hopefully I can fix it without pulling the blower

Gotta have some sort of issues now, so it'll be smooth-sailing for the Shootout!! :) Just don't burn your car down!! :(

I might be saving my issues FOR the Shootout this time...lol.

OgJn6e.jpg

And today my passenger side header does this!

CfoRR9.jpg

Hopefully repair holds.. Paper thin metal smfh hell of a time welding it

M63ulS.jpg

Those headers look in pretty rough shape just by the look of the coating and the external rust spots.

Rattle can coating so that's why it looks like crap. Thumped around on them they feel solid still ohh well guess I will have to find some new ones after shootout. What's more money at this point...

Ya know that feeling about money spent $500+ on PTFE fuel lines and fittings to redo the fuel system last night.....:(

Back