2017 Upgrades

BIDo7r.jpg

Do you know what you're doing for the fuel rail yet Jacob? I spent some time staring at an old one I have...wondering about brazing some AN fittings on either rail and splitting the 8AN I have from the pump into two 6AN's. I know it's been done before....a billet rail setup would be nice though!! I'll probably wait until next year to do any fuel system rework though....interested to see what you do in the meantime. :cool:

Do you know what you're doing for the fuel rail yet Jacob? I spent some time staring at an old one I have...wondering about brazing some AN fittings on either rail and splitting the 8AN I have from the pump into two 6AN's. I know it's been done before....a billet rail setup would be nice though!! I'll probably wait until next year to do any fuel system rework though....interested to see what you do in the meantime. :cool:

I talked to Ken and discovered the an fittings are soldered on so... No biggie to modify another rail to fit and solve the crushed line problem.

h9beBC.jpg

AzrH3I.jpg

Everytime I look at it I find another little thing I need to do lol I spent alot of time just figuring out /simplifying vacuum lines.

Last edited:
Back