2017 Upgrades

Im surprised more guys dont address that. Draining a radiator just to change a belt is not one of Fords better ideas

Converter is on the way back from Alabama and all the transmission parts came in. Next Saturday Randy is coming out to weld up / fab fmic pipes

yCbfr2.jpg

Had to send it to ptc for hub replacement

UWeJ6B.jpg

https://vgy.me/vb0Gd9.jpg[/imog]

[img]https://vgy.me/5RVuau.jpg

EJtuYy.jpg

9Hk3Nb.jpg

Thanks to Randy Hunerkoch, Dave Clarke and Dan Thornsberry lots of progress was made yesterday!

zdZpEt.jpg

These are good for 5rwhp!

BPHt2x.jpg

Got the trans lines bent and installed today also got the tb installed. Still need to top off fluids, install rear diff and exhaust and I am waiting on some 3" to 2.75 couplers

Did you already order your 3" to 2.75" couplers, Jacob? :eek:

I could use a couple too...lol... the 2.75" straights will fit onto the IC though...just tight. Should do for now though.

I see where you need one....lol :p

Did you already order your 3" to 2.75" couplers, Jacob? :eek:

I could use a couple too...lol... the 2.75" straights will fit onto the IC though...just tight. Should do for now though.

I see where you need one....lol :p

Yes I ordered them twice so I will likely have extral lol

Jacob,

Is that a stock driveshaft ?

David

Yes that is on my agenda to replace next year. Going to have Clarke's guy make me a 4" alluminun shaft. I actually had a 4r70w shaft in it last few years because my aod had a crown vic tailhousing which is longer which was resolved with the new transmission

TDdqFg.jpg

qStYu3.jpg

O88Del.jpg

iVGUeD.jpg

IQBm1a.jpg

3" to 2.75 " couplers arrived today! Smoke tested it no leaks! Also got new u joints and driveshaft installed and rear diff back on. Very close to starting it

Looks like a monster. Looking forward to seeing what the power level is and if you can stick that to the track.

Looks like a monster. Looking forward to seeing what the power level is and if you can stick that to the track.

Thanks I can't wait either! Started it today and has a massive coolant leak anf fuel leak at the taink I have to figure out but it ran lol

YEZRCa.jpg

Leaks fixed
On the ground
Moves back and forth so trans works

Just need a trip to the exhaust shop to put v band clamps on and it will be ready to rock n roll

Back