Shootout time! what do you have left to do?

My list is complete as of tonight! the msd is working great, i have my vacuum issue fixed so all thats left to do is drive the rest of the 93 out of it and put in the race gas then detail the car..... again lol.

-Change Oil. - done
-Get Methanol. - done
-Check all fluids etc. - done
-Fix slow tire leak. - done
-Wash/Wax. - done
-Pack. - done
-Drive 1100+ miles.

I’ve also charged my AC. Just to find out my radiator fan is bad. New fan be here tomorrow. Then I’m done.

Most of my stuff is tow vehicle related now but i have to ..
1. install n2mb two step no lift box
2. change oil
3. drive 93 out tomorrow
4. load and convoy to shootout TUB style.

Gotta pull the injectors out and put the 80's back in. Pull the driver side header off and fix the leak that is coming from where the pipes come together. Do a little more shimming to one of the rear lower control arm bushings to eliminate a clunk, and check the axles for any signs of being ready to break. Went to the track a month or so ago, and was surprised i didn't break one during a wheel hopping burnout I did. Starting on it tonight probably.

Chris

Most of my stuff is tow vehicle related now but i have to ..
1. install n2mb two step no lift box
2. change oil
3. drive 93 out tomorrow
4. load and convoy to shootout TUB style.

list keeps evolving
1. install n2mb tomorrow
2. change oil ✔
3. drive some 93 out more tomorrow
4. finish welding jacks on trailer and getting it pre tripped
5. install winch cable from battery to rear bumper of new truck
6. new tires on truck Tuesday
7.load everything convoy to shootout TBU style

Brake problems on the trailer! Sourcing parts tomorrow! Bearing toast at one corner, shoe lining no longer connected on another. Probably should make sure she stops I guess. Engine work done on the car. Probably wont get to checking axles, I'll let the track do the talking on that, and bring extras just in case. Refrigerator still broke, no food in the house. At least the car is ready though.:rolleyes:

Chris

list keeps evolving
1. Install n2mb ✔
2. Change oil ✔
3. Drive some 93 out✔
4. Finish welding jacks on trailer and getting it pre tripped✔
5. Install winch cable from battery to rear bumper of new truck
6. New tires on truck Tuesday.
7. Go get race gas.
8. Load everything convoy to shootout TBU style

Getting closer!

I’ve also charged my AC. Just to find out my radiator fan is bad. New fan be here tomorrow. Then I’m done.

Still not cooling properly with the AC on. :rolleyes:

I've driven a little over half way to STL 635 miles and now I have a fuel leak issue. We will be wrenching at the Pleasure Palace tonight.

Still not cooling properly with the AC on. :rolleyes:

I've driven a little over half way to STL 635 miles and now I have a fuel leak issue. We will be wrenching at the Pleasure Palace tonight.
Hope you got it taken care of man I had no ideal you were driving to stl first you could have stopped here if you needed to .

Back