35th Anny Parts in WI

jman2000

Looking for a lot of 35th parts.....finally got back into the sc game. Picked myself up a 5speed 35th Anny with a connecting rod hanging out of the oil pan. Need some misc interior and exterior parts, jbl radio & cd and wiring harness, power antenna and switch, fogs, headlight switch etc.

So if anyone has a parts 35th car, let me know. I'd be more than happy to buy a bunch of parts off you.

Thanks!
Josh

call me I got everything for you

Looking for a lot of 35th parts.....finally got back into the sc game. Picked myself up a 5speed 35th Anny with a connecting rod hanging out of the oil pan. Need some misc interior and exterior parts, jbl radio & cd and wiring harness, power antenna and switch, fogs, headlight switch etc.

So if anyone has a parts 35th car, let me know. I'd be more than happy to buy a bunch of parts off you.

Thanks!
Josh

give me a call I got everything you need. I just stripped out one so call me.. 414-333-3888....Rich

IMG_1898.jpg

All I've got for pics at the moment.

Rich, I'll be tied up for about a month or so, but in September i will make a trip down by you. Love hearing about your projects and such.

Anyone have any 35th wheels in good condition? Or any regular SC wheels for cheap? Tires are a plus. Located in Manitowoc wi...

Josh

again I got you covered.

Anyone have any 35th wheels in good condition? Or any regular SC wheels for cheap? Tires are a plus. Located in Manitowoc wi...

Josh

Josh again I got you covered, get your butt down here and bring your money.. I got wheels and tires almost new...Rich...414-333-3888

Back