Odd tire size??

Ryan A Harris

Ok my buddy at speedy has a set of sweet BFG's in the shop. Then catch is the 245/45/16's. Now when I was putting on my snow's I had the tires(uninflatted) up to my stock tires(inflatted). So now heres my question, what would be the diffence if I was to install my 1-1/2 drop Eibach's. Now I'm thinking that the car will be LOW, probably too low for my liking. The tires are the ZR4's I think, anyway there nice. I was also thinking that they would be easrie to push, off the line, becausse of there smaller rolling diameter.

i went from 235/60r16's to 235/50r16's and it dropped my car about 1/2 inch all around, but also threw off my speed by 10kms when im doin 80 it says im doing 90 heh

if your puttin on the eibach's it wouldnt look bad, but if your not.. the huge gap between the fender and the tire looks like rat those mexicans with the b22's and thier 10 inch 1000 spoke rims lol

Ryan, 245-45-16 would be about 2 inches shorter than the stock height tires ... as Bruce said, if you don't mind the Mexican look, go for it !! :p The car would be very low, and have a huge fender gap ... if you don't mind that, they'll be fine.

cheers
Ed N.

Don't worry Ryan, your car will looks sweet with the low rider approach. A great addition to the blue sex lights and mesh from HomehardWare. We'll call you Chico.

Back